Positive psychology based career coaching that embraces you, your strengths and what you need from your work
Career coaching can you help you gain:
Clarity on what you want and need from the next phase of your career – plus a plan and action to make it happen
Confidence in yourself and your abilities, so you can navigate imposter syndrome and make good decisions more easily.
Work-life balance that works for you – and boundaries that support this
The support you need to navigate a challenging career transition
Control of your time, energy and headspace – so you can work and perform at your best.
Increased satisfaction, enjoyment and productivity at work – everything feels easier.
"Our work together was really valuable as it helped me to find the clarity I needed. I was able to get clear on my ‘why’ and the importance of my values and how these impact my work. I’m now able to move forward, so I can ultimately find more balance in my work"
- Georgia, previous client
Read more testimonials
Maybe you're here because:
- Career doubts and discontent are creeping in. You’ve worked hard to get where you are but you’re questioning if this is what you really want for the rest of your working life.
- You’re at a career crossroads – you’ve got some difficult decisions to make
- You’re starting to feel burnt-out in your work and know that you need to take action before it’s too late.
- You’d love to make a big change but your responsibilities (financial, family or otherwise) are holding you back – you feel trapped and can’t see a way forward
- You’ve been through a professional transition or big step up and want some support to navigate this to the best of your ability.
- You’re either working or thinking about work – and you want to change this.
- Your confidence is slipping and anxiety is creeping in – and you’re starting to question if you’re up to the job
- Work-life balance feels like an impossible ask right now – and yet you know deep down that something needs to change.