Coaching for leaders (at all levels) who want to thrive in their work, so they can create the impact they dream of, without burning out.
My coaching empowers you to takes control of your time, energy and wellbeing (even if you're navigating challenge and complexity) so you can reignite your passion for what you do and create the resilience you need to thrive.
Our work together will support you to:
- Define what leadership means to you, who you are as a leader and how you want to embody this.
- Prioritise your wellbeing, without compromising your success.
- Develop your awareness of your strengths, values and communication styles and discover how to maximise and utilise these in your work and your relationships.
- Discover how to manage your time and energy in a way that leaves you energised to do your best work – work smarter, not harder.
- Clarify your personal and professional aspirations and develop a strategy to make these a reality.
- Learn how to harness compassion as your leadership super-power (and for your own benefit)
- Celebrate your unique-ness instead of hiding parts of yourself away at work.
- Build the inner confidence and self trust to speak up, be seen and inspire others – even when times are challenging.
This work requires you to be self-led and ready to invest time and energy into your own development - but the results are more than worth it.
Here's what one of my previous clients had to say about our work together:
Before my sessions with Rachael I was unclear about my direction and felt stuck moving forward with a new project.
Our work together was really valuable as it helped me to find the clarity I needed. I was able to get clear on my ‘why’ and the importance of my values and how these impact my work. I’m now able to move forward, so I can ultimately find more balance in my work.
Rachael’s approach is compassionate but thorough, and she helped me to explore things I hadn’t previously ever considered - I would definitely recommend working with her.
How we'll work together:
- We’ll usually have twice monthly sessions together over 3 or 6 months online over zoom or in-person in Manchester.
- Our sessions will last approximately 60 minutes
- You will leave each session with action steps to complete, and accountability around these.
- You’ll have access to me between sessions by email or voicenote.
- I’ll provide resources that will amplify our work together for you to explore between sessions.
3 months one-to-one coaching experience
6 months one-to-one coaching experience
- I offer a reduced rate if you are self funding or a charitable organisation. Payment plans are available if you are self funding.
- If you are employed, I encourage you to seek funding from your organisation as part of your learning and development budget, if this is available to you.
- Self-employed or a founder? You may be able to claim coaching as a professional business expense (depending on your circumstances)
- There is no VAT payable on the above figures at present.